Wednesday 22 January 2014

My beauty wishlist!


Hello my lovelies!

I thought I would share with you what I am lusting after this month. The products I will definitely be purchasing on payday!












Chanel- Solail tan de Chanel
Oh my lord- I have been lusting after this bronzer for so long- I currently have the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess, but I feel like I need to purchase this after hearing such amazing reviews about it! The finish it gives is just amazing- definitely going to be mine on Monday!














Urban Decay Naked Palette
I know everyone has been raving about the Naked 3 palette that has just been released, but I seem to get drawn more and more towards the original Naked palette. The colours are more 'me'. This time last year I wasn't really an avid eyeshadow wearer, but now thank you to YouTube I have been more confident in experimenting with different eye looks.















Benefit They're Real
This will be a repurchase- I bought this in June last year, and it has only just started to dry out which is amazing! The look it gives my lashes is fantastic, I don't really have long lashes ever since I got semi permananent eyelash extensions a few years ago, so haven't really found a mascara that actually makes a difference to them but oh my goodness this is amazing!!




















YSL Rouge Volupte- Silky Sensous
Do I really need to say anything about this? Look. at. the. colour! This lipstick is amazing, and after much deliberation over the cost- I thought to myself it isn't so much of a case of wanting this, it has turned into a case of needing it! The colour is amazing, and the packaging is too!














Aesop parsley seed face mask
I have heard great reviews both on youtube and blogs about this parsley seed face mask by Aesop mainly from ViviannaDoesMakeup. So I think I am going to give this a try!













Clinique take the day off
What a great name for starters- sometimes you just need to take the day off! After a hard day at work there is nothing better than taking your make up off, putting your hair up and relaxing. I am excited to try this cleansing balm out!

Have you got your eyes on any products?
What are you lusting after?

Let me know!





2 comments: